Monday, August 20, 2012

Event Handdling in General

Ever get frustrated while programing your event handling: mouse, keyboard,buttons etc. I have found this missing link, I ran across this book call Event Processing in Action. I was curious and was frustrated programming my mouse in JavaScript so I bought it. I read the first three chapters so far and it's a wonderful book. It teaches event handling from a theoretical point of view so it might not help you with whatever language your working with, however it will improve your understanding of what is really happening in the background. Armed with this knowledge you will be able to turn your self in a Event Handling Guru. So just to share with whoever is interested in the topic I thought this book should be brought to light.

The book :
Event Processing in Action
Authors: Opher Etzion & Peter Niblett

No comments:

Post a Comment